Cosmetic Tattoo Cancellation Policy & 48 hour Notice to Cancel for any Beauty Treatment
- All tattoo treatments from Jan 2017 forward will incur 50% deposit due on booking. 1st time Brow Shaping treatments included.
- If a client cancels after the 48hr cancelation time frame the deposit acts as a cancellation fee (non-refundable). If you wish to reschedule an appointment, you may once only, so long as it is before the 48hr rule. If you, for any reason, cancel after the 48hrs you must forfeit the deposit as a cancellation fee.
- Any client who agrees to pay a booking fee for any CT service in exchange for an Initial or 1st session appointment understands that the deposit is a booking fee and is strictly non-transferable or refundable.
- Perfection visits or second sessions are complimentary and included in the agreed cost unless stated when booking and have to be taken within 4-7 weeks.
- If you cancel or no-show or are unable to attend your perfection visit within this time you will forfeit your session. 48hrs is needed to reschedule these appointments too.
- If you require to rebook again for the follow-up a booking fee and session fee will be charged POA. If you require a third or more sessions for additional work, changes in style (change your mind) or require more work due to poor healing or compromised aftercare an additional fee will be incurred.We reserve the right to refuse any client due to lateness, poor conduct or behaviour.
Strictly no refunds.